CONSULTANT IN BUSINESS AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Integrated in a team at the client, you will be in charge of:
- Analysing key work processes and proposing solutions to simplify and improve;
- Implementing proposed solutions and managing change attitudes;
- Assisting and coaching our clients in improving their performance;
- Facilitating the implementation of corporate strategy;
- Becoming the privileged partner of both senior and operational management.
We are mainly looking for young graduates (master’s degree) from business schools, engineering or universities with less than 2 years of experience:
- Motivated and flexible, you have demonstrated the ability to adapt and to work autonomously;
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, motivation, team spirit are essential assets to succeed;
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills, combined with a very good sense of formalisation;
- You are native in French, and fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or German is an asset;
- You are willing to travel abroad frequently (our workplace is at customer).
- A very diverse and rewarding experience;
- A support (coaching) by experienced managers;
- Real career opportunities in the company;
- An attractive salary package, rapidly changing according to your personal success.
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognised by top managers.