SENIOR CONSULTANT IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN (M/F)
Integrated into a project team at the client, as a senior consultant in Supply Chain, you will:
- Support our customers in improving their operational supply chain (from S&OP to scheduling, demand management, reduction of inventory levels, quality of service, digital solution, etc.),
- Facilitate the implementation of the company's strategy,
- Analyze key processes and propose solutions for simplification and improvement,
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes
- Become partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications including 4.0 SC solutions
We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 5 to 8 years of solid experience in supply chain area (industry : healthcare/pharma experience is an asset and/or other consultancies companies) with the following requirements;
- Sound and hand’s on knowledge of supply chain methodologies and process. Ideally, you have completed a Supply Chain training, such as APICS (SCOR, DDMRP is an asset)
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.