SENIOR CONSULTANT IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND SOURCING & PROCUREMENT (M/F)
You will be integrated into a project team at the client and will act as a leader to manage sourcing and procurement initiatives in order to leverage value creation opportunities for core categories. You will also coach our client key stakeholder’s through the procurement transformation journey to deliver sustainable financial and operational performance.
As such you will be in charge of;
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications
- Assist and coach teams to deliver performance value through the procurement process
- Lead category teams to define pragmatic strategies and manage implementation plans
- Perform value analysis and translate needs from internal stakeholders
- Conduct internal and external market studies including TCO’s analysis
- Manage RFQ’s and negotiations with external suppliers’
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes
- Becoming partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in the Sourcing & Procurement area from working in industry and/or other consultancies with the following requirements;
- Sound knowledge of sourcing and procurement methodologies and process
- Capacity to lead category initiatives (in material or services) including negotiation’s track records
- Ideally hand’s on experience with industrial categories (MRO, logistics, packaging, maintenance..)
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Native in French or Dutch or German, fluent in English but anyway fluent in French (our corporate language)
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.