A two-step approach for company transformation
From the diagnosis to the project
|Matrix analysis of the company or of the departments||SWOT analysis|
|1 Processes||1 Stengths, weaknesses and constraints|
|2 Organization||2 Qualitative analysis of opportunites|
|Risk assessment||Assessment of the scope of change|
- Sharing findings and recommendations.
- Identifying potential improvements and evaluating the benefits.
- Establishing an action plan.
Based on the investigation and on a formal decision taken by the management team, a project is launched. Resultance commits financially to attaining the agreed objectives and its support includes the implementation of the recommended measures.
|1 Detailed analysis||Gaining credibility and establishing collaboration|
|2 Development and validation of new tools and operating models||Adapting to the corporate culture and understanding the work on the field|
|3 Implementation on the field||Transforming operating practices into results|
|4 Skills transfer and sustainability||Ensuring the sustainability of the new operating model|
In other words:
- Ensuring excellent project governance: project management, communication, sponsorship, etc.
- Developing improvement solutions: optimized processes, simple and pragmatic business tools, adapted organizational structure, etc.
- Working alongside your teams to implement solutions based on implementation plans.
- Measuring performance: defining and building management indicators (KPIs).
- Supporting the implementation of solutions with a participative approach.
- Insuring sustainability.