SENIOR CONSULTANT IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE, SPECIALIZED IN TRANSPORT & LOGISTIC (M/F)
You will be integrated into a project team at the client and will act as a leader to manage transport and logistic initiatives in order to leverage value creation opportunities. If needed, you will also coach our client key stakeholder’s through transport & logistic challenges to deliver sustainable financial and operational performance.
As such you will be in charge of;
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications including digital solutions to optimize
- transport cost (loading rate, adequate transport solution, optimized routing, FTL/LTL, cost-to-deliver,…)
- distribution (cross-dock solutions, hub,…)
- inbound/outbound flows (traffic management, challenge actual process and sizing,…)
- warehouse management (stock location, picking process, layout review, storage solutions,…)
- Assist and coach teams to deliver performance value through new pragmatic strategies
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes till results
- Perform value analysis and conduct if necessary external market studies to find best solutions for transport
- Manage RFQ’s and negotiations with external suppliers if needed
- Becoming partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities specialized in Logistic with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Transport and/or Logistic area from working in industry and/or other consulting companies with the following requirements;
- Experience in warehouse management and flow management
- Knowledge of transport suppliers, alternative transport solutions and constraints and costs by destination
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Native in French or Dutch or German, fluent in English but anyway fluent in French (our corporate language)
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.